WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO WITH YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
by admin on Dec 20, 2022
We always want our extensions to last us a long time and look beautiful throughout their useful life, for this reason we present below a list with tips of what you should and what you should not do with your hair extensions.
To take care of your Extensions:
- Always wash them separately. Apply the same products that you apply to care for your own hair, but always wash them with much more care and patience, trying to keep the hair in one direction. Rinse with plenty of water.
- Comb them very carefully, always starting at the ends until you reach the seam and avoid pulling too hard, as this could detach some hair, which will cause your extensions to lose volume in the long term.
- Although your extensions are human hair and you can make all the changes you want to your extensions, they will experience the same consequences as your own hair, they can suffer irreversible changes or even be completely damaged due to a bad procedure. Avoid chemical procedures such as bleaching or excessive or radical dyeing
What you must not do:
- Do not wash your extensions without removing them from your head when using clip-in extensions. Whenever possible it is best to wash your hair and the extensions separately. By washing your extensions while they are installed you can damage your own hair as you try to get to the roots of your hair and your extensions can become tangled
- Don't sleep with your clip-in extensions on. As tempting as it may seem to avoid sleeping in your extensions, the pressure of the clips while supporting your head can trigger severe headaches and in the long run, you can damage your own scalp.
- Do not exaggerate in the use of irons or dryers. Your hair extensions are 100% Human hair although they can be replaced if you want your extensions to have a long durability, you should moderate the use of heat. The excess of irons and dryers weakens and dries out, which is reflected in opaque extensions with split ends.
In summary and as we always say in Cifiorentina. Take care of your extensions just like your own hair! With the same love! Thanks for reading our Blog, if you have any additional tips to take care of your extensions, write us and share us! We will be happy that you help other women to get the best out of their Cifiorentina Extensions.